polished Vapalux M320 FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This is one I polished up for a mate, who said he'd "love one of those" and went off and bought one, before I could surprise him

It's a standard M320, with the silver paint removed and all the brass bits cleaned and polished and it looks quite nice when in use.

It's in fair nick this one, with only a small amount of chipped hood enamel and one small and one tiny,dents in the tank.

P7080060.jpg

You can see the chipped enamel in the picture below:
P7080062.jpg

Here is the small dent in the tank:
P7080005.jpg

It looks worse than it is due the "House of mirrors" distortion caused by the polished tank
The glass is perfect, the alloy cage is also in very good nick and all together, its not a bad lamp at all
P7080051.jpg

Now then
I took some pictures earlier today but in my haste to get the photo's done, I'd fitted the wrong cap! So; ignore the cap in the following pictures, it is a much older and tatty one and not the one that comes with the lamp.
P7080032.jpg

P7080033.jpg

For the uninitiated; These lamps knock out about 60 watts of light, 1400 watts of heat and run for about 9-10 hours on a pint and a half (ish) of paraffin.

I took this photo, with the lights off in my garage at about 9.45pm last night; ( pardon the state of the place)
P7080072.jpg

No flash either, I assume the background light is reflected off the white ( well used to be) walls?

I fitted a shade for this photo but its not included in the sale.

What is included:
The lamp, 2 new mantles, a copy of the instruction card, a "valvespout" 75ml bottle for filling the heater cup
see here: http://www.buckandhickman.com/find/c...duct-is-011830
And a length of chain and small shackle for hanging the lantern if required.

I'm asking £55 + £9 for 1st class RMRD
( if you are passing by or live within pick up distance then feel free to collect it )

payment by:

Paypal ( if you pay the fee's)
cheque or postal order.

pm to secure please

thanks for looking

atb

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE