pocket knives and other EDC odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
got the following items up for grabs some of which are so cheap I'm putting a mini deal price up otherwise the postage costs would far out weigh the prices making it not worth parting with the items...

from left to right in the pic

P1010063_zpsde6ef4f5.jpg

pocket antler bow drill socket - lightly used looking for £5

next is a gec bullnose #71 = 01 steel half stop pocket knife - their version of the sodbuster - really nice knife - minor mod made to it -great condition but back edge has been squared off so it can work as a firesteel scraper - looking for £45 SOLD

next up is a imperial schrade sodbuster - stainless MIC pocket knife lightly used looking for £5 SOLD

next is an unused case sod buster jr - unused looking for £30

vintage (probably 80's) schrade 'uncle henry' stockman made during the period where they were using old parts to release stock hence why the backsprings patina like carbon yet the blades seem stainless, in reasonable condition but sold as a project knife as the blades need tlc and there is damage to the scales where a previous owner seems to have melted them? looking for £10 SOLD

antler handled 'army' firesteel tested but otherwise in great condition £10

replica trench lighter - unused - bought 2 five of years ago thinking the first might not last bushcraft activities but its still going strong as its easier to service than I'd thought it would be looking for £15

all prices include postage and paypal fees - please note minimum deal £20 and I can only post out at weekends

only 1 pic at the mo as lights poor will add additional pics asap

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE