Plumpton College

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I tried to enroll this year, but was a few weeks late. :evil:
I am contemplating it for next year.

I'm unsure as to whether it wouldbe elligiable for a student loan.
I wouldn't be able to do it without one.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I think that I am going to give these people a call this week and find out what the crack is.

Just think that it sounds like a good personal development course - but fell that qualifications aside, the best instructors have a love of the subject and have put plenty of time in.

If you can do the course around a full time job, then I may well apply - if you cant, then I will just have to keep playing outside :wink:

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I called Plumpton today, trying to find out a bit more information.

Alas, they have none of the old literature left, and wont be publishing a prospectus until May.

Tried to find out stuff about modules, dates, hours, flexibility and timings etc, but to no avail. Guess I will just have to wait until May.

Raz - I dont spose you still have some of the info? :)

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I do indeed :)
I've got the course info, Its on its way to you.
It doe's sound like a good course!

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Just re-checked the site for Plumpton, with respect to stretching things out.

"This course is split into 4 Phases to allow flexibility for the candidates but can be completed in one year or longer."

Seems to suggest that you could take longer over it.

Strange to think that they may churn out well trained bods with not many hours/years laid down in the woods sleeping under a bush. :wink:

Still think that this is more of a personal development thing - but hey, I am wrong sometimes :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE