Pics o' up the hill.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
A few pics when we decided to go looking for Christmas Tree hunting today..

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

After all that I forgot to take a pic of the wee tree we found! lol

Thanks for looking,

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Just how big a tree are you after ?
Cos some of thems is huge !!!!:p

P.S. mind your fingies !

Craig..........

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Very jealous mate, I want to go play in that right now

Is Eck frozen over yet ?

Aye, tis nice out there. The Loch isn't frozen yet, few patches here and there, but there is too much water still coming in to it, until the wee burns and bigger burns ;) freeze, theres not much chance of it getting to how it looked earlier this year.

Just how big a tree are you after ?
Cos some of thems is huge !!!!:p

P.S. mind your fingies !

Craig..........

lol just a wee one, was hoping to get Norway Spruce regen, but couldn't get any, had to settle for a Sitka. A lot of what the Forestry were cutting down last week for schools etc, were just the tops of pretty big trees - luckily we had to clear fell a bit of land for someone so it killed 2 birds with one chainsaw.

It's like someone turned the colour down.

Didn't notice that till you pointed that out.. lol - while out it looked fine, the greens stood out even more so than normal, but the camera obviously isn't up to the job! Hmm sounds like a good excuse to get a new one.. ;)

Cheers,

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
Wonder where an Argyll its like that!! Here in Oban its green well minus the black ice all over the roads/pavements. Though i heard it was snowing past Taynuilt today.. I want deep snow!!!
Awesome pics though!! reminds me of when i use to go christmas tree hunting, when i was a wee lad!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE