Permission granted!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ive got a lovely new wood to play in. It was origonally part of Sherwood and is therefore mainly Oak with Holly, Hazel, Ash ect with loads of bluebells and some ancient woodland indicators Yellow rattle, dog mercery. Im a very Happy man!

So had a night out on Sat

Had tea cous cous toms leek and sausage

And breaky bacon egg and smoked cheese in a flat bread, aaaahhhhhggggg.

Theres rabbits in them there woods too so try for a stew next time!

Addo:)

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
NNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I need a wood!!!!!!!!!:why: :11doh: :ban:

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Looks lovely.:)

Makes quite a difference doesn't it? My only permission wood is a two hour drive then an hours paddle away but it's worth every minute of the journey just to be able to relax somewhere knowing it's ok with the landowner.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I must admit, it was very relaxing on Sat, prob one of the best nights in ages, just didn't seem to struggle, and it was rearly warm with hardly any rain. Having full permission and the absence of mountain bikes, drunks in cars, dog walkers and horse riders (Nothing against rearly) does make quite a difference, especially with the setting.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ive got a lovely new wood to play in. It was origonally part of Sherwood and is therefore mainly Oak with Holly, Hazel, Ash ect with loads of bluebells and some ancient woodland indicators Yellow rattle, dog mercery. Im a very Happy man!

Addo:)

Well done Addo, looks like you've landed a real nice place there :)

I've only just got my own wood as well so I know how you feel and it's great isn't it :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE