OTT fire steel holder :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I got fed up with making knives today so I grabbed my fire steel out of my pouch and did this to it :D I like it but its quite heavy now
Yew and Buffalo horn guilding metal clip hammered concave to fit , pewter spacer.
what do you think ? my daughter loves it its one of those touchy smooth things you just want to hold. you cant really see it in the pictures but the Yew is the same shape as the horn roughly , cant see the curve in the pics
bad pictures
DSCF4974.jpg

DSCF4975.jpg

DSCF4977.jpg

DSCF4976.jpg

thanks guys glad you like it , its much nicer in the flesh , I recently bought a horn of Eric to make into knife scales and the tip was sitting there to thick for a friction folder and looking all fire steely it feels good to have something to hold on to but looked to big sitting on its own hence the bit of Yew :) may be I should give up Knife making and do these instead :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE