one little and one not so little knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I have made some new knives so this means that some of the older ones have to go.
My website only has space for a certain amount and the newer ones rightly deserve the space,

So...

To start with this one :lol:

preview7.jpg

and this one
preview2.jpg
are up for sale/trade. :shock:

The first is eucalyptus and has a masur leather sheath and a 11-12 cm blade. It is a hefty knife. I'll accept 75 quid for it or something of the same value as a trade ( this can be arranged via PM or mail naturally)

The second is curly birch dyed with a waterbased colour ( for a different effect) and a masur leather sheath.

The blade is made by Gunnar Støylen i southern Norway and is not fantastically finished. The sheath was made in the days where I tried to be fancy and put loads of pattern on it, it is not the best of sheaths, but serves a purpose. I'll be happy with 50 for this one, i'll gladly do another sheath for it ( and maybe see if Trond can do something with the finish on the blade) but then there will be an extra cost.

Both the knives are oil treated and waterproofed. The blades are sharp, and the knives are sturdy and well built.

The decision is yours ( now where have I heard that before?)

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
REDUCED PRICES

Ok folks, These really have to go. the knives were made ove a year ago, and the sheaths this year ( jan) I am reducing the price og the big one to 65 quid PP inc.

Other offers will be considered.

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat, please put some money in this expats hat!! :-D

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Due to personal ( and very Painful) reasons these knives have to go. I am taking offers ( reasonable and clean please ladies and gents :lol: )

Please feel free to mail me with any offers. I may not accept them, but if you don't ask, then you don't get!

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE