one for a friend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Made this for a friend of mine (Who wanted it unpolished)

As always comments please (As I learn allot from them)

100_0017.jpg

Aug 30, 2005
very nice lines, i particularly like the way you,ve been brave enough to leave it unfinished, ;) so it has a nice classic olde worlde feel about it and a lot of carricter to boot. its ironic thats exactly the sort of thing "bred" outa production blades :)

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Not sure if its the angle of the knife as its photographed, but, does the blades spine drop slightly from handle to point and the belly of the blade bulge a little? Sort of a pregnant woodlore

Looks very nice and very admirable for what I believe (going on your BB posts) is not exactly your 100th professionally made blade etc.

Very nice, would hapilly own that one.

Rgds

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Mr_Yarrow said:
Not sure if its the angle of the knife as its photographed, but, does the blades spine drop slightly from handle to point and the belly of the blade bulge a little? Sort of a pregnant woodlore

Looks very nice and very admirable for what I believe (going on your B posts) is not exactly your 100th professionally made blade etc.

Very nice, would hapilly own that one.

Rgds

Thanks for that :D

It is only my second blade you are correct, and yes it does belly slightly, though not as much as the picture indicates.

Sort of a "pregnant woodlore" (Think we have found a name for it!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE