Not Finding Posts. I am receiving the email notifications, but the links DO NOT take me to the correct post. Regards, Keith.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not Finding Posts. I am receiving the email notifications, but the links DO NOT take me to the correct post. Regards, Keith.

I think there’s been some software sorcery going on today Keith, I tried to log in at lunchtime and the site was undergoing maintenance. Now it has a different look, the thread titles look larger and bolder. Links and notifications can get muddled while things settle.

Reactions: Le Loup

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
At around 11:30 today I could see notification on the forum that new posts had been made by certain people. When I viewed the threads, no such posts were visible...and are still not there.

I think there’s been some software sorcery going on today Keith, I tried to log in at lunchtime and the site was undergoing maintenance. Now it has a different look, the thread titles look larger and bolder. Links and notifications can get muddled while things settle.
Thank you Nice65, good to know it is not a fault at my end. Very much appreciated Nice.
Regards, Keith.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Did you receive my personal massage Keith, or is my answer to your last post there lost? I sended it this morning between 10 and 11 o'clock perhaps.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry for the inconvenience.

The likely answer is that while doing some 'simple' maintenance we ran into some issues. The forums upgraded fine, content section etc but the theme upgrade which should have been a press a button upgrade broke everything, after a few hours of trying to fix it we had to roll back to the backup (taken when we started the process) and so some posts and communications were lost, I've no idea which ones. I'm making the presumption that those links are scuppers because of this.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
The last what I got from you in the PM is the list from 4:25 AM.

I think you received the like under it but not the a bit later folling answer. It seems to be gone.

My most genius thoughts are gone, it's horrible! :aarghh:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The likely answer is that while doing some 'simple' maintenance we ran into some issues. The forums upgraded fine, content section etc but the theme upgrade which should have been a press a button upgrade broke everything, after a few hours of trying to fix it we had to roll back to the backup (taken when we started the process) and so some posts and communications were lost, I've no idea which ones. I'm making the presumption that those links are scuppers because of this.
Thank you for the feedback Tony, appreciated.
Regards, Keith.

The last what I got from you in the PM is the list from 4:25 AM.

I think you received the like under it but not the a bit later folling answer. It seems to be gone.

My most genius thoughts are gone, it's horrible! :aarghh:
Yes I just checked & can't see my reply. If I remember correctly, it was:
Gun 3kg. Shot pouch 1kg. Knapsack 9kgs.
Keith.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Thanks a lot!
That's pretty light!

Yes, it's lost.
Doesn't matter.
I'll ask you later ones more about about the other details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE