New Years Eve

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Bored with the usual going to the pub for New Year? Are parties always a bit of a let down?
Well for the last few years mine have been :(
So this year I'm heading north of the border - anyone interested in doing similar - it involves a beach, a mountain and a bit of a walk in (unless you canoe!)
Neil

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Good for you :D
We used to climb a hill and get to the top just as the year changed :cool:

Anywhere in particular you're heading?

Nowadays it's a quick visit up to the elderly relations...with a son it tow to do the tall, dark and handsome bit, lots of hugs and kisses, something to eat and drink and then an early-ish night. Kind of boring now to be honest.

cheers,
Toddy

A

Alex.W

Up a small mountain (unless the weather's horrible) and set off a couple of fireworks from the top.:D plus a nice hot chocolate to drink at the top.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Bored with the usual going to the pub for New Year? Are parties always a bit of a let down?
Well for the last few years mine have been :(
So this year I'm heading north of the border - anyone interested in doing similar - it involves a beach, a mountain and a bit of a walk in (unless you canoe!)
Neil

That sounds fantastic Neil. I'd love to join, but will have just come off nights and will be needing my beauty sleep. :eek: Hope you have a good time mate and all the very best for the new year :beerchug:

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
That is the way I've wanted to bring in the New Year in for years. Work usually disagrees and when it's favourable, family seem to expect me to be around. :cussing:

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Sounds great.

We will be visiting some friends who live on the South Coast and drinking way to much.

However, this is usually followed by a grand walk along the beach in the morning to blow the cobwebs away!

Nothing beats great company, great wine and a great walk!

Peace be with you!

Pib

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Neil....Sounds fab mate, wish I could join you...Not Sandwood bay your off to is it..? Hope you have a goodun....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE