'Need's Must' clear out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I know i'm gonna regret this but 'need's must when the devil drives' and all that.

ALL SOLD PENDING FUND'S

One 35l black neoprene bergan / daysack liner with roll top and fastex buckle closure £10

One needle sports large sized waterproof compression sack in low visibility grey. Compression sack large enough to deal with a Nanok -10 and make it teeny with the advantage of being waterproof. Roll top and fastex buckle closure
£10

Now, believe me this hurts. One Cegga/BR Hunters axe and Gransfors Bruks sharpening stone (puck type). I think we all know about the Cegga, so i'll not waste your time and mine. See here,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24245&highlight=Cegga

Looking at £62.50 for the pair.

All prices include Paypal, postage and packing (in UK, oversea's contact for quote). No swap's or trades on these i'm afraid peep's, bill's need to be paid.

Usual rules apply, please post on here before PM'ing, PM/post reserves, payment secures, first come, first served! Please make this as painless as possible!:(

T

Tangiblesolid

Can I take the axe and stone please
PM on the way :)

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry mate, i know i said post here first please but Bikething just PM'd me and i' replied to him just as your post came on. He's taken the lot. Sorry Tangiblesolid.:eek:

T

Tangiblesolid

Shame, I thought I followed the 'usual rules' as requested.
It appears not......

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Shame, I thought I followed the 'usual rules' as requested.
It appears not......

Sorry 'bout that, but I was doing a sneaky bit of surfing while wating for a customer to turn up for a meeting.. (hope the boss doesn't read this :eek:)

As it happens, they walked through the door as I was reading the thread so I only had time to type one message - I chose PM out of habit - I'm used
to seeing "first to PM gets it" - which I think is better as there are times when I don't want everyone knowing what I've bought.. especially when it's a
pressie for someone who's a member here ;)

once again
Sorry

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Crikey Spencer, that must have hurt, they are great axes and I think at least one person has been upset in almost every round of sales they have been in.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry all, but as i was reading another page and a PM prompt appeared i answered that and then went to check the listing. Again, sorry Tangiblesolid, but, as they say, that's the way the P**s pot cracks! It was hard enough having to loose the Cegga, nearly as hard as discovering that the only thing of value i can spare is an Axe! I'll be listing some other interesting 'sharp's' soon so keep an eye out.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Sorry 'bout that, but I was doing a sneaky bit of surfing while wating for a customer to turn up for a meeting.. (hope the boss doesn't read this :eek:)

As it happens, they walked through the door as I was reading the thread so I only had time to type one message - I chose PM out of habit - I'm used
to seeing "first to PM gets it" - which I think is better as there are times when I don't want everyone knowing what I've bought.. especially when it's a
pressie for someone who's a member here ;)

once again
Sorry

Wow, thanks for that, you should'nt have done, but i wont say no as its just what I have always wanted. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE