Mountain Equipment Makalu jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrstorey

Forager
Hi guys,

Further to the previous thread, I've got another item for sale: a Mountain Equipment Makalu jacket.

Size: L.
Colour: Royal blue with dark yellowy-orange trim inside.
Condition: Pretty average: it's about four or five years old and has had a fair bit of use. There's a patch (using the same Gore-Tex material) and some scuffing on the right sleeve. I have recently resealed the seams using (surprise - seam sealant) but it could really do with a spot of Nikwax reproofing to make sure everything is watertight post-repairs. Honestly, I'd say it might struggle to stand up to a full-on Scottish winter blizzard, but it's been serving me perfectly well as for walking, camping and bushcrafty type stuff for the past 18 months.

If you're interested in a swap, PM me and let me know what you've got to offer in exchange. As a rough guide, a brand-new Mountain Equipment Makalu jacket is around £160 new, so I guess taking the well-used condition into account, I'd be looking to trade it for something worth about a quarter of that. I'm open to offers - just drop me a line.

If you want to know more about the jacket, send me a PM and I'll reply ASAP. I can also take digital pics if necessary.

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers,

Michael.

SOLD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE