Mostly indoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Look where I have to spend the next three weeks::D
http://www.therme-waldsee.de/de/thermalbad/badelandschaft/beckenubersicht/index.html
Mostly indoors, unfortunately :eek:
I have finally gotten the opportunity to reduce the effects of my rheumatic arthritis by submerging in warm to hot water and getting packs of cold moor on all joints inflammed.
I hope this will enable me to resume my outdoor activities and get back to work without pain and constant intake of cortisone.
Stay healthy, all of you!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh lucky man :D
I've been eyeing up a spa in Hungary for a while for the same purpose. Hot mud baths, thermal springs, daily massage, yoga and pampering.

Rght now it's pouring with sleety rain here, windy and not very nice to be working out in, two days ago it was frozen solid, icy cold crisp and clear.........our weather changes so fast my joints ache somedays.
Ah well, Spring is definitely here and Summer is coming :cool:

Apparantly humans are tropical animals, I don't think my white skin would take 'tropical' very happily but I could fair go a long dose of cool Mediterranean :)

Let us know how you get on with the spa/ treatments ? I'd really like to know if this is worth planning for.

cheers,
Toddy

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Toddy, its definitly worth it.
I´ve been here several of years ago and it made all the difference between an active lifestyle and just managing to make it through the day. If I could afford the € 100,- a day at all, I would be making a holiday out of it every year.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I used to visit Salz Hemmendorfs' Salt Baths, which was always a pleasure. Go in with filthy ingrained skin from working on diesel engines all week and come out with soft skin like the proverbial babys'! It is a similar thing with natural salts and minerals, based between Hameln and Hildesheim, home of the infamous Raeer outdoors and surplus shop!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE