Mors kochanski book, Ray mears book, DPM smocks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Hey, I have a few things up for swaps :)

I have two DPM combat smocks in size 180/96 both in good condition except one has two of the pocket-buttons missing.

Books:
GoneRay Mears Northern wilderness hardback in good condition (there is a slight white mark on the back of the book)
Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival by Mors Kochanski, paperback in excellent condition.
Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding paperback in good condition.
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere: The Complete Chronicle of THE WHO 1958-1978 paperback in good condition.

As for what I'd like in return I'd love a billhook, zebra-style billy can of good make/quality or a thermarest type inflating mat again of good make/quality.

I'm open to offers, but those are the only three things I can think that I need, I am particularly interested in stoves though :)

I will respond to people in order of PMs! If you don't message me directly I will only respond after all messages have been sorted through. It's easier for me that way.

Pictures can be taken of anything if needed/wanted,
Thanks for looking!
Asa.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE