Molle daypack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
How quickly do you want it and how much you willing to pay. Saw a great one yesterday. Will send you a link.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Alas im not a member so cant access the above

Sold anyway, well, SPF.

You sure you want molle? I went right off it having invested in various expensive pouches and panels. They rarely cinch in tight on the fixings so move about. This is annoying while hiking, it interferes with my walking gait, I prefer everything fixed properly. The other thing is they catch on things while walking.

In the end I bought a larger pack and carry seperate pouches within it.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Have a look at the Ridgeline Trooper, IIRC they are around 30L. GS Work Ware in Grays Essex were doing them for just over £30 a while back ( I am sure they do mail order )

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I have a Helikon-tex ratel. It's a good quality molle pack without breaking the bank. Lots of organisation inside and molle on the bottom panel to attach a dry bag containing my sleep system. Main pack is 25l and I added a couple of helikon molle pouches on the sides. Mines in Polish woodland but they come in all the usual military colours.

230.jpg

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
you after the traditional 2 strap rucksack design or a single shoulder strap?
Quick bimble or more serious hike?

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
How about the Berghaus Centurio. Molle is only on the front though but pouches could be fixed to the side compression straps, this still leaves the option of using zip on side pouches if you want to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE