Mini Totems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Rancid Badger
Red pipped me at the post, if you are doing anymore similiar in Rowan I would be interested same sort of subjects would be great

Gailainne

Life Member
Hi Rancid Badger
Red pipped me at the post, if you are doing anymore similiar in Rowan I would be interested same sort of subjects would be great

:rolleyes: Me too, I the saw one that Eric had at the Crannog earlier this year, really liked it, but that rowan piece is really nice, I especially like the dolphin, sea aspect. PM me if your up for a commission, and we can talk details :D

Regards

Stephen

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Tell you what gents - to be fair to Rancid Badger (and its lovely work indeed) I think it would be totally fair if anyone wants to outbid me.

Red

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Red
thanks for kind offer of bidding war but Rancid Badger has said he is doing some more over the coming months and I may be able to commision one with HWMBO totem animals on and score some get out of jail points :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE