Long Exposure Trial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Lamper
I would lighten the sky a bit more and the blown highlifhts on the tent arent that bad. I would have used a smaller apperture to increase depth of field or combined two images.

I hope you dont mind but here is a quick adjustement in PS

Tent no taken by me by alfred.branch, on Flickr

I will delete the image if you wish (already gone from my PC) and btw you still have copyright over the shot as you took it.

Last edited:

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Lamper
I would lighten the sky a bit more and the blown highlifhts on the tent arent that bad. I would have used a smaller apperture to increase depth of field or combined two images.

I hope you dont mind but here is a quick adjustement in PS

Tent no taken by me by alfred.branch, on Flickr

I will delete the image if you wish (already gone from my PC) and btw you still have copyright over the shot as you took it.

Mate,

Nice to talk to someone who care about image rights! :)

its cool but if you really wanna leave it up and it get lots of hit (dream on lamps!) put a link back to me! :)

I see like you have done to the sky, I might give that a look. I would love to have used a smaller F but originally I wanted a to do a non star trail shot and then I tried the hyperfocal distance (still cant get it right) but yeah I see your point.

Gonna give it another shot maybe this weekend in a different location and see what goes down.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
its cool but if you really wanna leave it up and it get lots of hit (dream on lamps!) put a link back to me! :)

I see like you have done to the sky, I might give that a look.

Lamps
If you want to just copy the image from the linked location unless you can tell me how to link it back to you.

What software do you process your images with?
If its photoshop you can make the adjustments like THIS

Last edited:

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Lamps
If you want to just copy the image from the linked location unless you can tell me how to link it back to you.

What software do you process your images with?
If its photoshop you can make the adjustments like THIS

Cheers mate.

This is as is out of the camera, apart from loading the lens correction profile in Lightroom to remove the warping from the wide angle lens.

I was more of a trial, but I like the link you sent me, i'll take a look at that as well.

Cheers

Bare Bones

Oct 31, 2010
Cardiff
Great photo Lamper.
Am (very slowly) trying to get to grips with my Nikon D5000 but it's not been off auto yet!
Had noticed the book you recommend before and it's now moved from my wish list to my credit card!
BB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE