latest try to post picture!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Some of
Apr20147.jpg
my latest bits

Ye Gods and little fishes!
It works! - bit big tho... how do I reduce its size without messing up my album?
Thanks to Rik_uk3 for the posting advice.
Thanks to Singteck for the inspiation for the sheath - not up to your standard yet!

as you are using photobucket, it has its own resizing tools built in,so you can do it online. just click on the image you want in the album so it then fills the whole screen then click the size reduction icon. I'll post a screen shot of what I mean if you want.

Or to save on album space and to speed up upload time, use the tool Jon Pickett suggested, its very handy.

woodwalker

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
John, in Photobucket, tick the box of the picture (or pictures) you want to post, then scroll down the page to where it says something like generate code, click on that. One of the options is to make clickable images for message boards, click that. Then highlight the code, copy it, go to the site you wish to post to, and paste into your message. You get something like this

May the force be strong with you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE