Laplander Bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
...and i you make it up to £15 (and follow the instructions) eg. buying some books (am thinking nessmuk as its only £3.99!!) the delivery is free...

...splendid!!

>is my post as dumb sounding as it now seems to read? :eek: <

Polestar

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2005
Lewes
Thanks for the 'heads-up' Phil - just ordered one. I was going to order one last week at £19+ but (thankfully) didn't get around to it. :You_Rock_

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
The Dover edition of Nessmuk is indeed a good buy and doubly worth it if it gets you free delivery.

The Dover edition of Thoreau's 'Walden' is even cheaper and also worth having.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Phil,

You are a very bad man, I have just ordered one along with two books, I hate you.

Cheers mate

Brian

Polestar

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2005
Lewes
scruff said:
...and i you make it up to £15 (and follow the instructions) eg. buying some books (am thinking nessmuk as its only £3.99!!) the delivery is free... <

According to my e-mail bill, delivery on the saw is free even though it is under £15. (Damn! I could have done with an excuse to order a book ... or two ;) )

ScanDgrind

Banned
Mar 18, 2004
Cornwall
Bah!!! Now I'm going to have to hop over to Amazon and save myself some money by ordering one, I think :confused: .

Knew I shouldn't have read this thread :D .

Thanks for the headsup.

Cheers,

Tony

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
I'd just like to congratulate myself: Proscrastination pays off again! If I'd bought the saw when I should've done, it would've cost almost twice as much.

Thanks, for the heads-up, Phil! I tried to find the thumbs-up smilie for you, but couldn't.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE