Ka-bar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

airborne09

Forager
Dec 9, 2016
North East
Still it seems a decent knife for the money whether as a collectors piece or whatever it may be used for . I would imagine it would stack up well enough against any of the US made Ka Bar , Case or Ontario similar models .
Dont suppose you know any of the history or why Nowills made this particular knife especially carrying the Star of David stamp and the naming of it as an Israelli Commando knife ? Obviously the star represents the Jewish faith and the state of Israel but as I said in my previous post , it seems a bit of an obscure subject to base the knife on ! Ive done some research but cannot find any such knife as standard issue to Elite Israeli forces or units of which there are many .

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Dont suppose you know any of the history or why Nowills made this particular knife especially carrying the Star of David stamp and the naming of it as an Israelli Commando knife ? Obviously the star represents the Jewish faith and the state of Israel but as I said in my previous post , it seems a bit of an obscure subject to base the knife on ! Ive done some research but cannot find any such knife as standard issue to Elite Israeli forces or units of which there are many .
Profit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE