Just got back.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi All,
Just back in the country, (and more importantly, near a PC), so I'm able to catch up on the going's on that took place in my absence.

Like Arctic Hobo, I've got plenty to read through over the next few days to get up to speed again. Been out for nearly a month in the Far East and Australia - Damn its hot out there!

Anyway - good to be back amongst friends and drinking good British Tea again!

ATB

Ogri the trog

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Welcome back :) F.f. will be in the post on Monday.. Remember no adventure is complete until you've posted the photos and quietly boasted of the views and the scary bits! :rolleyes:

*Tea*......Tell me, do the Welsh really drink Glengettie tea? I bought some in the supermarket last week and it's like Tar :eek: , but it's blurb says that it's been a favourite of the Welsh for yonks. A few grains would do a pot, and here I thought it was us Scots who were supposed to be thrifty :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Toddy said:
Welcome back :) F.f. will be in the post on Monday.. Remember no adventure is complete until you've posted the photos and quietly boasted of the views and the scary bits! :rolleyes:

*Tea*......Tell me, do the Welsh really drink Glengettie tea? I bought some in the supermarket last week and it's like Tar :eek: , but it's blurb says that it's been a favourite of the Welsh for yonks. A few grains would do a pot, and here I thought it was us Scots who were supposed to be thrifty :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

Thanks Toddy,
The photos are mainly tourist things but I'll sort through them over the next few days to find some suitable for posting here. As for Glengettie - haven't seen that years, I'm more of a Tetleys man myself, by the pint! Mind you, I've now got a penchant for Jasmine tea thanks to some great "hawker" stalls in Singapore.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE