Job lot of Camping / Outdoors bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Moving house in about 2 weeks so the clearing out goes on

offering the following for collection in return for a token something in trade 'WHY' [particularly interested in a bottle of home made brew [beer / wine / sloe gin etc].

- Camping Gaz eden? 2500 gas stove - double burner with hinged lid [please note its in good condition but would benefit from a clean over and a new screw fitting to one side of one of the rear hinges [an easy fix]. Gas hose and calor gas regulator fitted and in very good condition.

- Type 907 Butane gas canister - empty but will save you a fair bit as you will only need a refill and not a new bottle - will work with the above stove.

- 20 litre SS jerry can - good condition - was painted grey previously [not by me!]

- 1 x 5 litre 'old speckled hen' beer keg [empty - sorry!] ideal for a hobo stove project

- Czech army bedroll - unused by me looks unused at all,

- fluo yellow waterproof jacket [I bought it with the intention of using it as a winter motorcycling overjacket for my leathers but didn't use it] size large

- mixed bag of various bits and bobs [6? cyalume sticks, pair of unused slingshot bands, zip up case for sunglasses or fire kit etc, laser pen, plastic bottle for meths etc, 4 x large SS BBQ skewers, 2 x unused enamel plates, 3 x unused enamel bowls, 2x 450 g full blue butane camping gaz canisters, other bits but I cant remember them all]

please PM if interested - I need to clear the decks!

Max

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I would If I could have got to it!

don't fancy another trip do you?

Max

QUOTE=ged;1469383]Heh, I wish you'd showed me that lot when I was up there wtih a van on Christmas eve!

Have a free bump on me. :)[/QUOTE]

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Hey Matt
How's things? Have you still got the speckle hen keg?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Wow! it seems you can't even give stuff away on the forum these days - I'll leave them here until next weekend then it's off to the tip, which would be a real shame

max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
all good thanks - just trying to make the house move a bit easier - wife's good at colours and soft furnishings - i'll be carrying boxes for a few days when we move [as i'm the monkey butler:)] and want a working back afterwards!

keg's here if you want if but Swindon's a fair trek!

regards
MaxQUOTE=adestu;1469798]Hey Matt
How's things? Have you still got the speckle hen keg?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Probably cost just as much to post than to buy a full one.oh well good luck with the move.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Weekender.do get up swindon way j might be able to help you out with one.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Still available and more bits added - still looking for a token trade offer

- Czech army bedroll - unused by me looks unused at all,
- fluo yellow waterproof jacket [I bought it with the intention of using it as a winter motorcycling overjacket for my leathers but didn't use it] size large.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE