Jervenbag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 5, 2016
Norge
Hi guys. Norway calling.
I've been using different Jervenbags since -96. Both civilian and military use. One of these actually saved me from hypothermia during a winter exercise a few years ago.
My absolute favourite is the "Hunter". I find the size perfect for my kind of use. Can be used as a sleepingbag on its own or outside your regular sleepingbag depending on temperature.
I always carry it with me and also keep it in my car on longer drives.
This really is a multipurpose product. Just love it!

Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
What one did u go for buddy?

i have the jerven original, no thermal liner. added some paracord loops to the brass grommets and its perfect. a truely awesome bit of kit that i wish i had got years ago. tarp, sleeping bag, shooting hide, storm bothy, wind break, poncho all in one. if i need to use it properly as a sleeping bag i will sleep on the diagonal then i can stretch out. as for condensation, its not a problem too much for one night and if i am ouf for longer then i figured a US poncho liner ot UK army jungle sleeping bag will do the same as the +£100 Jerven liner that you can buy seperately.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
They sell the Helsport fjellduk at Tamarack, and Bushgear have the Jerven original in stock for around the same price at the moment.

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I don't think Arktis did a massive run of them. I saw them on eBay and put the link on here, didn't buy one, the few they had sold out quick. I bought it off here after doing a bit more reading about it. They have the web store but then have a military/police/bulk order site. The Jerven bags are not there but they may do an order if there was enough guarenteed interest. You'd need to contact them, the store site is;

http://www.arktisltd.co.uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE