Instant, safe, indoor fire!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
clcuckow said:
http://www.dvdproductions.com.au/fireplace.html ;-)

I recently read about a German bloke who fell asleep in front of the TV set. She woke a few hours later to find that after the end of programmes, the TV company had put up a film of a fireplace.

In his half-conscious state, he thought the room was on fire, panicked, ran out of the flat and rang the fire brigade.

The brave firefighters, risking life and limb, switched off the TV set.

Keith.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
I was nearing the end of my enlistment in the U.S.Coast Guard at our training center in the San Francisco bay area. Being a small service I had several shipmates there from past duty stations. We were watching the cult film Jeremiah Johnson and realised Alaska had been a favourite assignment and greatly missed. That weekend I removed the contents of my 4 man quarters and 'borrowed' 24 6' pine trees recently delivered for new base landscaping. I then donned my 'misplaced' arctic service parka with full coyote ruff and mustered all my Alaska mates to my 2nd deck quarters for refreshments. Things were going well until somebody attempted to make a campfire. This nasty piece of work born again christian across the way reported to the barracks Master at Arms smelling marijuana. So, Chief bo'sun Sui Tuitasie from American Samoa trudged up and opened the door. Somebody was leaning out the window quoting Robert W. Service as I walked up with several delivered pizzas and contraband beverages. Sui just shook his head, advised us to put the fire out and have everything squared away by reveille. That morning the base security force went on full alert, receiving reports of intruders camoflaged as shrubs crossing from the enlisted barracks to the back of the armoury. The C.O. decided they all needed blood tests and transfers to sea duty: most having avoided that calamity by becoming what we derisively termed as sand crabs.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Keith_Beef said:
I recently read about a German bloke who fell asleep in front of the TV set. She woke a few hours later to find that after the end of programmes, the TV company had put up a film of a fireplace.

In his half-conscious state, he thought the room was on fire, panicked, ran out of the flat and rang the fire brigade.

Keith.

i think your view of germans may need some attention to the gender. i know their women dont shave under their arms but it doesn't make then a bloke

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I'm sure you could get this in the UK in the pre-digital days ...

Now I jsut have a real fire!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE