Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bearclaw

Jan 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
Hi,
First and fro most i'm a re-enactor, i do period of 10th/11th century Viking and Saxon. I also have an interest in the Sammi culture as well.
Second though i'm really interested in Bush craft, especially learning about stuff i can transfer into the re-enactment, cooking skills, hunting and eating food from the woodlands etc.

I've already put my foot in it on a couple of threads about reindeer skins, but please dont snap my sword and send me off into the wilderness because of this.

Cheers
BearClaw

(just like to point out i am nothing to do with BearClaw Bushcraft, it's just a coincidence we use same name to trade with)

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
Welcome Bearclaw, I'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting stuff on the forums.

There are a few re-enactors on here, from various periods so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I see you've already met the mods ;) , they're a friendly bunch really and they keep the place running nicely so I'm glad you took your encounter well!!

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Hiya - I wondered if you'd turn up here! I nearly bought a riendeer skin from you at the alternative Re-enactors market last October. If you had any left I'd be getting money to you even now...

Bearclaw

Jan 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
Womble said:
Hiya - I wondered if you'd turn up here! I nearly bought a riendeer skin from you at the alternative Re-enactors market last October. If you had any left I'd be getting money to you even now...

:D wwell i'm back there in February, so dont be shy come and stroke the fur again :D :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to BcUK.

There's quite a number of re-enactor's / Living History folks on the forum, most of whom, I suspect, know of you and not the bushcrafter guy, but it does cause some confusion :rolleyes:

Pull up a seat and join the conversations around the virtual campfire :)

cheers,
Toddy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Bearclaw said:
Hi,
First and fro most i'm a re-enactor, i do period of 10th/11th century Viking and Saxon. I also have an interest in the Sammi culture as well.
Second though i'm really interested in Bush craft, especially learning about stuff i can transfer into the re-enactment, cooking skills, hunting and eating food from the woodlands etc.

I've already put my foot in it on a couple of threads about reindeer skins, but please dont snap my sword and send me off into the wilderness because of this.

Cheers
BearClaw

(just like to point out i am nothing to do with BearClaw Bushcraft, it's just a coincidence we use same name to trade with)

Well handled mate ;)

Get stuck in and enjoy the site, if you've got any questions just ask, there's always someone that knows where to point :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE