Hi everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LocalYokel

Feb 16, 2007
Brizzel.... Argghhh
Hi there guys n' gals...

Been hunting, shooting and fishing since i could stand and love the outdoors with a passion that most of my friends can't seem appreciate :D ... Good to see so many like minded souls on here!!

I enjoy harvesting wild foods (slowley getting more adventurous),cooking over fire, sleeping out, shooting, trapping, spearfishing, walking, surfing... anything outside (bar Morris dancing :eek: ) Im a sucker for buying / making equipment to cover every possible eventuality and wind the Mrs up with the volume of stuff I have (and keep getting.. ;) )

Great site, looking forward to getting involved in the banter.

Matt

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Hi Matt, sound like a likeminded soul. I've picked up some good first hand product reviews here, I stumbled across this site looking for Swanndri reviews. Its interesting how we seem to have (a) fieldsports communities (b) birdwatching/naturalist communities (c) ramblers (d) campers (e) canoeits etc.
This is one site/community that seems to encompass all - which is great - as I do a bit of all.

Some reall nutters here though so take care - hard core campers who sleep in ditches and eat earthworm and nettle sarnies.

Enjoy!

LocalYokel

Feb 16, 2007
Brizzel.... Argghhh
Thanks for the welcome chaps... Laid up with a broken collarbone at the moment so going stir crazy...

... KAE1... i promise i'll take some convincing to start chowing down worm sarnies unless i am properly in the brown stuff... more of a 'gastro camper' which is probably why i can hardly carry my pack :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend... looks like a cracker... i'm going to try and bow-drill embers with one arm :lmao:

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
LocalYokel said:
Thanks for the welcome chaps... Laid up with a broken collarbone at the moment so going stir crazy...

... KAE1... i promise i'll take some convincing to start chowing down worm sarnies unless i am properly in the brown stuff... more of a 'gastro camper' which is probably why i can hardly carry my pack :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend... looks like a cracker... i'm going to try and bow-drill embers with one arm :lmao:
When it comes to camping i'm a real softee. I even use an air bed.........did I say that out loud! But I take my hat off to the guys who really rough it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE