Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wilt

Dec 4, 2004
Ohio, USA
Hello All,

Mark (a.k.a. wilt) on this end. I hope this message finds you all well.

I’m 43 and work in the airline operations. I’m blessed being married to a beautiful wife who gave me two wonderful boys. We all enjoy the outdoors and spend every spring break and summers in cabins or campgrounds at different state forest. My interest includes cutting tools, firearms, and most everything to with living in the great outdoors. I especially love trying new ideas and techniques for outdoor living as discussed on this and other forums.

Sincerely,
Mark

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome to the Club Mark (Wilt), your another voice to calm the madness!:lmao:I hope you find the site enjoyable and intuitive!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Mark, and welcome here....
Just noticed you joined a few years ago...Took you a while to say hello, been busy..?

wilt

Dec 4, 2004
Ohio, USA
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Jon Pickett said:
Hello Mark, and welcome here....
Just noticed you joined a few years ago...Took you a while to say hello, been busy..?
Jon, I’m afraid it was a breach in etiquette on my part and I realized I needed to correct it. I apologize. I have been reading the forum for a while and have found it to be very informative. Feeling a bit novice in many areas, I’ve been hesitant to jump in. :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
wilt said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Jon, I’m afraid it was a breach in etiquette on my part and I realized I needed to correct it. I apologize. I have been reading the forum for a while and have found it to be very informative. Feeling a bit novice in many areas, I’ve been hesitant to jump in. :)
No need to appologise mate...You come on in when your ready. Glad to have you with us...I am of similar age, and can empathise with you....This is a great forum with some decent and knowledgable folk...You will learn lots if you hang around...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE