Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 28, 2007
Maryland, USA
Just wanted to say hello. I'm a custom maker in the US and used to go by the handle of Razorback Knives. Due to a conflict of interest, i'm doing business as Gossman Knives. I enjoy spending time outdoors when I can practicing wilderness survival skills, firemaking, woodcraft and playing with edged tools.
Scott

B

bushyboo

Hello and welcome Scott

so when are we going to see some of your knives :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Hi Scott welcome to BCUK, I heard about the action taken about you and it stinks. I hope it doesnt dampen you spirits or passion for making knives... enjoy BCUK!

Jan 28, 2007
Maryland, USA
tomtom said:
Hi Scott welcome to BCUK, I heard about the action taken about you and it stinks. I hope it doesnt dampen you spirits or passion for making knives... enjoy BCUK!
Thanks for the welcome. Yes tomtom, it does stink but in the US deep pockets always win out. Sad but true. Nothing will stop me from pursuing my love of knifemaking.
Scott

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome to the boards fellah -I ve not seen your stuff so don't be frightened to bung up a picture or two - always love to see a well made knife

Jump right in on any other threads too - its a fairly relaxed place

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE