Hello from Army Surplus 365

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

armysurplus365

Hello to everyone at BCUK. Looking forward to becoming an active and supportive member of the forum. I am the owner of Army Surplus 365; a retailer of outdoor clothing and equipment. I am also involved with a youth group which undertakes many outdoor activities, so hopefully will be able to pick up a few tips and contribute some of my own.

A

armysurplus365

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ive noticed there are a few on here who are not to far from me. Ive also noticed some threads refering to bad experiences with other retailers (luckily didnt find any about us). Whilst I am here mainly to contribute to the forum, I hope to never have a complaint about us. One thing I kept in mind when starting this business was to ensure good customer service. As a retailer, especially during the current climate it can be challenging and things go wrong, however we do our very best to remedy any problem quickly.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Welcome to the Forum,

If you can match the fantastic service from Lakeland bushcraft, endicotts, RVops, Tamarack Outdoors and The bushcraftstore to name but a few you should do very well here.

A

armysurplus365

Welcome to the Forum,

If you can match the fantastic service from Lakeland bushcraft, endicotts, RVops, Tamarack Outdoors and The bushcraftstore to name but a few you should do very well here.

I aim too ;)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I aim too ;)

That'd be great!! Though please keep in mind we don't allow self promotion on here. We do allow people to mention it once (normally, like you've done, in their introduction post). Furthermore you can have a link to your website in your signature, which than appears in every post you make (though I think you need to make a few more posts, before it activates - so the system knows you're not a spammer), though we kindly request a reciprocal link to BCUK on your website.

If you're interested in becoming a trader, you can contact any Mod or Admin and they'll help you from there. Maybe you're next in the Trading Post :)

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77

A

armysurplus365

That'd be great!! Though please keep in mind we don't allow self promotion on here. We do allow people to mention it once (normally, like you've done, in their introduction post). Furthermore you can have a link to your website in your signature, which than appears in every post you make (though I think you need to make a few more posts, before it activates - so the system knows you're not a spammer), though we kindly request a reciprocal link to BCUK on your website.

If you're interested in becoming a trader, you can contact any Mod or Admin and they'll help you from there. Maybe you're next in the Trading Post :)

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Thanks for the info. Yes im interested in the Trading Post so i will have to seek out a mod or admin ;)

As long as you don't have any silly prices for P&P to Northern Ireland I'll be happy to shop!!

Nope no silly prices. We are currently looking at all the couriers to get the best rate also that give the best service. So hopefully you will find out delivery significantly improve ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE