Hello from across the pond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
I actually stumbled accross this site from a hiking site. I also am a member of the ETS community. Name is Bill, I live in Massachusetts, USA. A little about me:
Served in the active duty Army from 88-91, then the national guard until 96. Took a break, went back in in 99. Got out, for good, in 2004. Spent all my time as a grunt (infantryman). I have been a member of our local volunteer search & rescue team since 98 or so. I have had some medical training, both with the military (combat lifesaver) and on the civvie side (first responder). I like to be outside quite a bit. I do alot of hiking, geocaching, and, when we have snow, snowshoeing. Thats about all I got!
Wow, sounds like I'm trying to get a date....

kram245

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2006
suffolk
Hello Bill, welcome from this side of the pond, mate! I dont post so often, but thes lots of good info, with regular contributions from people dotted around the world. Quite a freindly bunch, really. Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE