Heads Up: Snugpak Sale today and tomorrow (3rd & 4th Dec)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Popped over today - open 1-4 today and tomorrow morning / early afternoon (sorry didn't note down what time tomorrow)

Plenty of jackets and coats and thermals and sleeping bags. No ventile this year.

Roads are clear all the way through Silsden.

Location here

Snozz

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
cheers Snozz,...

i,m working tomorow (Cleckheaton),..so i,m virtually there!!

got paid this week too!!!! ,...hahaha dangerous times man,...

Cheers

Stu

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Some stuff half price. Problem is, I have most of it! Just ended up with 2 thermals and a jacket for the missus (to take the guilt off going!)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've not heard of one this year, their website is running like a dog so I gave up trying to open the News tab

I'm after a Kit Monster bag in black so I might take drive over in the morning

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
I had the same problem with the news section on their website! I'm going to guess at 10 a.m. tomorrow and will post opening times etc when i get there.

Cheers for the heads up Snozz. It's me birthday Tuesday so I think it's time to buy myself a present :)

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Open now, just been. Lots of puffa style coats between 20 and 30 pounds. Had some hooped bivis on show. No ventile. Some sleeping bags left.

Snozz

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
just back, it's open until 3pm. Lot's of sasquatch's and ebony's for 30-50 quid in yellows, blues and blacks, lots of other puffas from 20 quid and proximity jackets for 20-25quid in orange. Couple of kit monsters Shewie and some on wheels, lots of their new gloves, and some sleeping bags. Having said all that I came away empty handed. None of the stuff I was looking for colour or model wise :( nice drive over the tops though

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Don't think so Shewie. Should have thought to contact you while I was out there. Might be worth a phonecall, see if they'd hold one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE