Happy birthday...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
It's Havingagiraffe's birthday
With lots of beer and food
and waking up next morning
with hangover in the nude
It would'nt be so bad
except for the location
500 miles from home
in a crowded railway station

Have a good one :D

Greywolf

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
Wenie said:
Happy Birthday havingagiraffe! You're totally old dude! :p :lmao: :beerchug:
Never one to miss an opportunity to accusingly question my sexuality, Wenie kindly gave me a copy of Baden Powell's unfortunately titled "Scouting for Boys" for my birthday. :lmao: It's actually quite a good read. I'll post a review after Christmas.
Ed said:
Happy Birthday mate.... I hope they haven't got you working or anything silly like that. Have a great day :D

Ed
Thanks Ed. As it happens, I was working 'till 3 am on my birthday. Last job was taking eight women home from a works do in Cardiff. I'll spare you the details, because a gentleman never tells. :lmao:
Adamscott2 said:
Here Here to, Tá tú ag ól go di in teach tabharine!!!!! Lá breithe sonas!!!

Cheers
Scott
Thanks Scott. [bigthump]. My Gaelic's non existent, but I'm sure your words are kind. :D
Greywolf said:
It's Havingagiraffe's birthday
With lots of beer and food
and waking up next morning
with hangover in the nude
It would'nt be so bad
except for the location
500 miles from home
in a crowded railway station

Have a good one :D

Greywolf

I can't even think of a response to this one, so I'll just say :You_Rock_
tomtom said:
Happy Birthday Mate! :beerchug:

Thanks Boss. :D I used to live in Aberystwyth too. I moved back to the sheltered valleys of South Wales when I started to develop a permanent list from constantly leaning into the wind which whips in off Cardigan Bay. :D Check out the Centre for Alternative Technology which is a short bus ride out of town. Very interesting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE