Halfords Professional 4 Drawer Tool / Knife Chest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Halfords Professional 4 Drawer Tool / Knife Chest

I have decided to sell my Halfords Tool Drawers. I bought this with the intention of using it to store knives but I don't really have many now. The drawers are in very good condition, they have been kept in the house and there is no rust etc.. I have also lined the drawers to protect knives that were stored. The drawers come with the key (although the lock does stick a bit. I never used it. The drawers are very smooth and using ball bearings. More detail can be found below.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_208831_langId_-1_categoryId_255214

These retail at 100 pounds.
I would like 55 pounds (WITHDRAWN) but the drawers will have to be collected from Southampton as they are too heavy to post / ship.

1st person to post 'I'll take it' followed by PM gets it.
This will also be advertised on another forum.

Thanks for looking!

Picture210-1.jpg

Picture211-1.jpg

Picture213.jpg

Picture212-1.jpg

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
I'm thinking this might have been a bit optimistic due to the drawers needing collecting. As much as it pains me, i'm thinking Ebay might be the way forward. i'll leave it up another day or so just in case and then maybe look at listing it on Ebay.

Thanks everyone!

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Why not wrap it in brown paper and see how much parcel monkey or parcel2go would charge to collect and deliver?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE