Gents Loden Hunting Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Gents Austin Reed moss green Loden Hunting Jacket size XL (I am 46" chest and fits me with room to spare). In excellent condition, no snags, tears, repairs, no pulled threads. Two deep front flap pockets with two handwarmer pockets and upper chest pocket. one internal zip pocket. Fully authentic real loden made in Germany. £470 new...but to any of you £70 inc P&P
If paying by Paypal please mark payment as gift (or pick up fees yourself)
Water repellent, and warm and blends right in on a formal shoot :) or even smartens up jeans and jumper...or just a damned hardworking piece of clothing. The Austrians and Germans have been using Loden for hunting attire for years. If you are interested then it will be the first to pm me. Thanks all. NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS

IMG_1758-1.jpg

IMG_1755-1.jpg

IMG_1760-1.jpg

IMG_1761-1.jpg

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I will leave this up for the weekend then it will be off to the bay with it.
This is a great quality coat, just right for the British winter....

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Well guys, things have been sorted out, the jacket is on it's way I was in contact with large Sack, he was on assigment abroad and has extensive periods with no internet access, got my tracking number and jacket should be with me soon :)

Cheers,

Bagheera

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Large Sack,

The mail man deliverd the very securely packaged jacket late this afternoon and it fits me perfectly.

The best thing however that my wife also found it a perfect jacket so I'm happy it got her "seal of approval" also.
Thanks also for the surprise item you included :)

Thanks again, I'm a happy camper, let the cold weather come,

Cheers,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE