FS: hand tooled leather belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This is a hand made leather belt, made from 3.5mm veg-tan leather, with decorative tooling (every one of the 450 or so 'teeth' has been individually stamped by hand), finished with mahogany antique stain to bring out the tooling, polished with carnauba wax, and finished with neutral shoe polish (so it's easy for you to keep it shiny). The buckle is solid brass, hand stitched with linen thread.

The inside of the belt is left undyed (though finished with Resolene) to avoid the possibility of dye bleed onto clothing, and also because then it looks hand made!

The belt is 1 1/4" wide, with holes every inch from 36" to 46", and a sliding keeper (overal length is approx 51"). NOTE: belt sizes are usually a couple of inches bigger than the trouser waist size, e.g. if you take 36" trousers, you probably need to use the 38" belt hole. I could punch holes to make the belt smaller, and may be able to add one or two more on the larger size.

belt_07a.jpg

belt_07b.jpg

belt_07c.jpg

belt_07d.jpg

Price £30, which includes free recorded delivery. Payment by Paypal (gift please, or you pick up the fees) or personal cheque (though I'd need to wait for the cheque to clear). Please PM me if you are interested, or have any other questions.

Thanks for looking.

Geoff

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE