Freedom of Information

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Under new rules concerning freedom of information, drivers now have access to speed camera records.

These records show every time you pass a a speed camera at even 1 mph over the limit. You might not receive a penalty notice but you will be recorded. If you are recorded over the speed limit on 20 occassions, you will be considered a "serial offender" and on the next occassion, even if only 1 mph over, you will receive a penalty notice.

Drivers can check these records by logging on to the following website, you will be asked for a password but just click on the need a password link and you will get one automatically.

http://www.e-database.co.uk

Watch out BIG BROTHER is watching you !!!!!!!!!!

LS

M

Mooney

sorry :(
should still be a few more people who havent read this far down lol

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Love it...........I was looking for a complaints page, because I have never been to Middlesborough before and thought someone had stolen my cars reg, then I noticed "view the picture" and realised It must of been me after all.
Good one LS

Scally

C.E.S.L Notts explorers
Oct 10, 2004
uk but want to emigrate to NZ
so tired long week checked mine out then flipped then flipped again then wouldnt belive it for about 10 mins then wife pointed to photo then i couldnt argue with it then. caught red handed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE