For sale again - one XL Green Swanndri Hooded Bush Shirt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Yes it's Brynderi's Bush Shirt back on sale :-o - one green Swanndri Hooded Bush Shirt.

Size XL - 106 cm (42 inches). Way too big for my sleek yet manly 40 inch chest. :-(

This is the original one with the lace front and an attached hood not the zipped front.

It's in A1 condition.

£30 including postage. Payment to clear before the package is sent. Will accept cash, cheque or postal order.

If interested, please PM me - and the first one gets it! :lol:

boaty

Nomad
Sep 29, 2003
Bradford, W. Yorks
www.comp.brad.ac.uk
tedw said:
Yes it's Brynderi's Bush Shirt back on sale :-o - one green Swanndri Hooded Bush Shirt.

Size XL - 106 cm (42 inches). Way too big for my sleek yet manly 40 inch chest. :-(

This is the original one with the lace front and an attached hood not the zipped front.

It's in A1 condition.

£30 including postage. Payment to clear before the package is sent. Will accept cash, cheque or postal order.

If interested, please PM me - and the first one gets it! :lol:

Hope I'm first - forgotten how to PM!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi. :biggthump
Teds just P'M'd me to tell me Im the lucky buyer, HOWEVER..... :roll:
106 cm might be too small for me, so keep your eyes peeled, it could be back in the classifieds again next week.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Dave, you've disappointed me. I was looking forward to watching the development of the Bushcraft UK Community Swannie as it worked its way around a couple of hundred people.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE