Flambeau Back Pack & pocket cooker FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have been clearing out kit lately and these are the latest bits to go;

first up; a camouflaged ( Mossy Oak "Break Up") back pack, modelled on an alice pack, by Flambeau, the fishing & hunting outfitters.
P8010079.jpg

P8010080.jpg

P8010078.jpg

Large main compartment, with an internal pocket for soft items I assume.
Drawcord main compartment closure, with lid flap which has two straps with fastex type buckles. Three pockets with the same buckle and strap closures. Also has a grab/carry handle at the top.
P8010081.jpg

heavy duty, waterproof vinyl base.

three, good sized pockets, easily accommodate a 58 patt waterbottle and cup, with plenty of room on top or below for other gear.

Sits nice and high, so obviously not for carrying daftly heavy weight, but well clear of any belt kit you may wish to carry.
P8010084.jpg

It's not huge, I'd make a guess at about 45L in total? but it is quite well put together.

Used but certainly not abused and no damage either.
£23.50 + £5 p&p for this please.
price drop to £20 + £5 p+pSOLD

Next up;
A Folding Pocket Cooker SOLD
P7210045.jpg

P7210046.jpg

These are really quite good, not too heavy and a much better bet than your standard hobo stove, mainly due to the fact that they fold flat.

Again this has been used but is in very good nick. May look rusty but its not really.:)

£9 for this please, plus £2.50 p&p

pm to secure but please post in thread too.

atb and thanks for looking

R.B.

Last edited:

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Heyho ,
Chuffed with the stove , Funnels a lot of heat up . From two medium sized handfuls of twigs I got two ( could have had three ) brews , packet pasta , flour/water flatbread . And I wasn't ever waiting for anything to heat ( had to take the bread off a couple of times ) I might invert the door so I can feed it sitting up rather than lying down :) Although keeping it as is does make you think about whether it needs feeding or not . Oh and all the wood was damp . thanks Steve .
Cheers , Trev .

rancid badger

Heyho ,
Chuffed with the stove , Funnels a lot of heat up . From two medium sized handfuls of twigs I got two ( could have had three ) brews , packet pasta , flour/water flatbread . And I wasn't ever waiting for anything to heat ( had to take the bread off a couple of times ) I might invert the door so I can feed it sitting up rather than lying down :) Although keeping it as is does make you think about whether it needs feeding or not . Oh and all the wood was damp . thanks Steve .
Cheers , Trev .

Oh, they're excellent little stoves! I find them amazingly efficient.
The fact they fold away makes them brilliant for, well, putting in a pocket!
I'm pleased your getting on well with it anyway, it was just sitting on a shelf, so its good it has a new home;)

atb

R.B.

rancid badger

Lovely looking stove, where did it come from??? (For those that missed out!)

Well I got this one in a trade, a while back but my other one came from an old bloke, around the corner from me!

I know there was someone selling "seconds", a good while back but I've no idea where you would get them now, apart from the States:confused:

cheers

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE