Fire starting kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I've just found this on german ebay. Unfortunately it is all in german, but I believe there is some way of translating it into an understandable english. I believe MBM knows how. There is all sorts up for sale in the way of neolithic, etc. firestarting kits. Anyway, on with the link:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZichverzauberdich

I have nothing to do with the seller, but thought this may be of interest to you all.

Spamel

OhCanada

Forager
Feb 26, 2005
Eastern Canada
Flint, striker, char cloth, fatwood, leather sack.

Several nice pics of what a classic fire bag should be like. I'd sneak in a plastic bag to keep the contents waterproof :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Nice links, thank you.
I've bought quite a few items from Germany on ebay. Paying for it can be expensive if you have to go through the banks. Paypal is great but usually cash is very acceptable. I've found that the post office sells euros at a better rate that the banks and they will take back change too.
If you go into Google and click on Language Tools (besides the search bar) you can copy & paste in the German and get a (well, sort of) English translation.
Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE