Fallkniven TK3 Jigged Bone With Leather Slip (As New)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Fallkniven TK3 Jigged Bone (NOW SOLD) With Leather Slip (As New - Still Available)

I'm absolutely gutted to have to sell this one! Unfortunately I managed to crash my car on Saturday so I have a hefty insurance excess to cover so needs must!

The knife is in excellent condition. it has never cut anything or even left the house. There are one or two tiny marks on the bolsters from taking it out of the sheath but these really aren't noticeable and will polish out. I just thought I should mention it. The knife comes with the box, original sheath and a Geoff Wood Leather Slip that was bought on here about a month ago for 15 pounds. It has a rock solid lock up and blade is perfectly centered.

This is a great little knife that would offer many years service to a new owner.
Sorry about the quality of the pics, I have a very old camera!

More details can be found here:

http://www.heinnie.com/Fallkniven-Knives/Folding-Knives/Fällkniven-TK3-Jigged-Bone/p-139-989-977/

I would like 140, NOW 135, NOW 130 pounds, NOW SPF including fees and postage.

First person to post ' I'll take it' followed by PM Gets It.
This knife will also be advertised on another forum.

STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY

Thanks for looking!

Picture118.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Knife is now SPF!
Leather slip is still available for 10 pounds!

PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE