Fallkniven NL3 and custom sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gibcraft

Sep 19, 2017
solihull uk
Hi guys,

I am selling my Fallkniven NL3 Njord with custom handmade leather sheath by woodlander leather.

I have only used this knife in the garden for a bit, practicing feather sticks etc.. It is in 'as new' condition as you can see.

I contacted woodlander leather to make a sheath and he did an absolutely stunning job. (I have linked his site here, it is fourth from the bottom on this page - http://www.woodlanderleather.co.uk/Workshop.php)

It has a pouch for a DC4 stone and I will include the pictured fire steel and also the original black sheath too.

I am selling to free up the money which I now need for more basic things that need replacing. It is such a shame I can't afford to keep it, It really is a beautiful and premium set up. Probably a bit too good for me if Im being honest as Im just starting out.

This knife is currently retailing new for around £400, the sheath cost me over £100, both items are as new.

I am looking for £315 including P&P

Ill also need a quick pic of a photo id just to make sure I'm selling to an over 18 as per the rules

Thanks, please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Steve G

49FBF62F-93AD-42B6-9078-44E3ECEEE5B4.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE