ey-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 2, 2007
ey-up folks, i'm new to this internet ma'larky,:) i'm ghillie, i have posted on other bushcraft sites this past week or so, & someone recommended this one, so i thought i'd sweep the ground, clear my pitch & come & have a laff with you, crack a few bottles sing ging-gang-goolie :) & watch the sun come up,i do a bit of bushcraft (badly) & survival,i go wild camping whenever i get the chance,
i have 2 terriers 1 a patterdale & 1 lakey x border which i enjoy working ;), there's also a wife kicking about ;), i am an avid airgunner (theoben rapid) and a few others no doubt if anyone else is interested we'll chat about later :), i come from the old school of knocks & learnt lessons the hard way, but if i've learnt anything of value i'll gladly pass it on :), hope to make some new friends & learn a lot thanks for reading.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on Bushcraft UK, if you have any questions just ask, there's always someone that can point you in the right direction;)

The guys and girls on here are fantastic and I'm sure that they'll make you more than welcome.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE