Eton ARC FR360-WHITE American Red Cross Solarlink Self-Powered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
£20 including fees and delivery.SOLD Eton ARC FR360-WHITE American Red Cross Solarlink Self-Powered AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio - White can be powered from four different sources Hand Crank, Battery, AC Adapter, & Solar Power!

The Eton American Red Cross FR360 is ideal to have on hand when you’re roughing it. It makes a great addition to any emergency-preparedness kit. No plugs or wires are required. You’ll always know what’s going on, thanks to the AM, FM and all seven NOAA weather band channels.

This unique little radio can be powered by four different sources: the dynamo/hand crank which charges the Ni-MH battery, 3 AAA batteries (not included), AC/USB adapter (not included), and solar power which also charges the Ni-MH battery. Add the flashlight, the cell phone charger and you’ve got one versatile little device!

You'll be prepared for any emergency, and there's an added benefit - each radio includes American Red Cross disaster preparedness tips!

* Features: AM (520-1710 KHz) & FM (87-108MHz)
* NOAA weatherband – all 7 channels
* Built-in 3 white LED light source
* 1 flashing red LED
* Can be powered from four different sources:
- Dynamo/hand crank which charges the Ni-MH battery
- From 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- From the AC via USB adapter (not included)
- Solar power which charges Ni-MH battery
* USB Cell phone charger (USB cable not included)
* 3.5mm headphone input
* 1 year limited manufacturer warranty

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Hi Gavmar,

I will take this. Could you PM your email address please? I will forward you the monies and my shipping address.
Thanks!
Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE