English Wolves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Saw some kind of archaeology program last night on TV. It was about a wolf cave somewhere in England - that had later been used for human burial. I didn't see the beginning of the show, so I couldn't tell the exact location. The cave was full of wolf bones, and was later used as a bronze culture burial site - which was what the archaeologists were interested in. I was more intrigued with the wolves, and wish they'd had more to say about them. The show will be on again in a few days and I've arranged to tape it - to find out where it was.

PG

pierre girard said:
Saw some kind of archaeology program last night on TV. It was about a wolf cave somewhere in England - that had later been used for human burial. I didn't see the beginning of the show, so I couldn't tell the exact location. The cave was full of wolf bones, and was later used as a bronze culture burial site - which was what the archaeologists were interested in. I was more intrigued with the wolves, and wish they'd had more to say about them. The show will be on again in a few days and I've arranged to tape it - to find out where it was.

PG
sounds interesting maybe they could post me a wolth tooth. ;)

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Haven't got any. Will keep an eye out in the spring for winter kill. Saw a bear skull this fall, nice big one, plenty of teeth. But that will have to wait for spring too (snow).

Show was interesting, but everyone spoke in English english, so I had to set the TV to captions so I could understand. Funny thing - can understand all of you well enough on the board - most of the time. :rolleyes:

PG

pierre girard said:
Haven't got any. Will keep an eye out in the spring for winter kill. Saw a bear skull this fall, nice big one, plenty of teeth. But that will have to wait for spring too (snow).

Show was interesting, but everyone spoke in English english, so I had to set the TV to captions so I could understand. Funny thing - can understand all of you well enough on the board - most of the time. :rolleyes:

PG
thanks it means alot to me.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE