Endicott's Review

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lewis18seven

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 5, 2008
AWOL
First post but have been lurking on here a long time (even have all issues of the magazine!), enjoying people’s ideas, reviews and especially the out and about forum!

Firstly i am in no way affiliated with the company Endicott’s, just happy with my dealing with them and would like to share my experience.

- I found some olive side pouches, PLCE combatable on their site through a link on a forum here at BCUK. I thought the site was excellent and was more than happy to give them a call to place an order as they currently don't have online payment functionality.

I spoke to a chap, who's name escapes me, who was very helpful and cheery! I ordered 2x side pouches & 2x small plastic spray bottles. I was given the bottles free of charge as they had an 'in-store' offer on which for every £10 you spent, you received a bottle free!! Bargain!

The order was placed at approx 11:30am yesterday morning, and the parcel arrived today around the same time.....and all for just £2.95 P&P.

I am extremely happy with the product as i didn't notice anywhere on the site that mentioned the maker of the pouches...maybe just me being blind though....turns out they are made by ARKTIS, who in my opinion make very good quality products, so much so that my 40L bergan is the same make/colour and the pouches, so I now have the option of a 60L bergan for my bimbles!

Last of all the pouches came with 2x shoulder straps so I also have the option of turning them into a 10L or 20L pack if zipped together. This is great if you setup a base camp etc.

I would recommend Endicott’s to anyone thinking of purchasing from them.

Thanks
Lewis

Lewis18seven

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 5, 2008
AWOL
That will have been either Paul or Kev, most likely it will have been Kev. I have been using them for years to the point that they are actually friends now, but the only reason that's happened is that they have such good service and they are such decent folks.

Oh yeah....Kev...that was who i spoke to.

Even with P&P they are still cheaper than going down to my local Army Surplus shop.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I can only echo what Leon said.
And from time to time I will be looking for odd bits of kit (like stuff in plain green, or made from wool, or pans with bail handles) - Kev may not have had them at the time, but a while later he'll be at an auction and see what I was looking for and presents it to me on my next visit.
I don't know of any other business that gives that level of service.
Neil
PS (Kev if your reading - my feet have grown and I need a pair of size 10 brown dutch army boots!!!)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Top blokes down there and their service is second to none.

Placed an order with them after 5 o`clock last night and I just know it`ll turn up before Friday we I need it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE