Double-Dangler Bahco Lapplander Saw Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
For my personal kit charity this time...

2 nearly identical sheaths for the Bahco Lapplander folding saw. Wet-moulded so the saw 'clunks' into place nicely.

2.5mm veg-tan. Dark-brown dye and hot wax/oil dipped.

Poppered dangler loop allows quick attachment to the belt when it's time for wood-collecting. The top of the saw handle about reaches the top of the dangler loop once in place, the normal loop allows a high-carry if you prefer.

18 pounds and a photo each please.
Here are the pics:
2062508810_388a4da9fc.jpg

2062509634_1d716ab6ae.jpg

PS. My photo idea isn't entirely working, having only got 1 back from my last 4 sales.:eek:

It isn't anything dodgy, I just get quite attached to things I make so a picture of them in a good home would be greatly appreciated. It can be anonymous if you prefer.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Hi mate,

Please put me down for one of those beauties!
Funnily enough I was looking at your pics on flickr last night, some of your shots are amazing.....are they all your own? Anyway, the point being that I was going to ask you to make one of these sheaths as well as the knife you are making for me. You must have been reading my mind!! haha.
How do i go about paying you mate?

Kim

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Shep,

can you knock one of those up for a Silky Pocket Boy? I have one for my Laplander but I prefer carrying the Silky these days

Red

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Hi mate,

Please put me down for one of those beauties!
Funnily enough I was looking at your pics on flickr last night, some of your shots are amazing.....are they all your own? Anyway, the point being that I was going to ask you to make one of these sheaths as well as the knife you are making for me. You must have been reading my mind!! haha.
How do i go about paying you mate?

Kim

Thanks Kim,
all my own work.

Kim and Paul, I had a couple of PMs before your post (quick work I know), but I should be able to make another couple over the next few weeks. Anyone else?:D

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Shep,

can you knock one of those up for a Silky Pocket Boy? I have one for my Laplander but I prefer carrying the Silky these days

Red

That shouldn't be a problem. Which one do you have?

I'll need to order the saw 1st and will then get round to the pouch when I can. Are you in a hurry?! I tend to do these in fits and starts when time permits.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE