Displaying knives in public

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tbh I think this deviation is mine and BR's doing. Sorry folks.

The conversation has been perfectly civil, and it does follow on to the discussion on public perception.

*If* we can restrain ourselves, and that's everybody else who posts, to the original topic of wearing knives in public at a Bushcraft show, then I don't think the thread needs to be closed.

Mod hat firmly on; that's my second time of asking. The Boss says, "Ask them nicely....", and I did. "...then be firm and clear.....", that's this post, "if it continues use the Mod panel ....". Basically infractions and closed thread.

I think that would be a shame because this discussion is relevant to us, to the way we behave in public, at an event set up for people who share interests with us, and it's happening in the face of quite considerable confusion and opprobium.

cheers,
Toddy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yeah - Mary and I have done this...a lot. Its a polite debate between us and we have done it a lot - neither will sway the other. Sorry all - back on topic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE