Dark brown leather belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Brass west end buckle with brass sheet loop. Holes punched for 32 - 41 waist and secured with three brass rivets. 1 1/4 inch width, 3 - 3.5mm thick and 45 inch total length.

Currently finished with just Neetsfoot oil, but can be finished with mink oil for a shiney finish.

January08011-1.jpg

January08012-1.jpg

£25 all in please. Thanks for looking

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
I have just received a stack of new leather and a load of buckles - both 1 1/4 and 1 1/2. If anybody else wants a belt like this I have leather work going on this week and will be happy to make a few.

1 1/4 = 25 quid
1 1/2 = 30 quid

I can make them any size up to 50" waist.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
I got a good stiff belt off Dougster :twak:

Er... that didnt come out right.

Used extensively over the last month ( ie daily ) in rigorous conditions ( ie my fat tum straining it ) and its been ok.

Thought I'd restrict it to 'ok' rather than bore everyone with a four paragraph eulogy, again:D

If this low key approach doesnt work, I have the eulogy version drafted....:p

PS - I can only blame Richard Fenna for the 50" version being listed - I was nowhere near that... nowhere. Understand!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Can do for you Hugh, you'll be needing nuptual gifts too won't you?;)

Looking for an "over smock" sized one for the autumn Rich - brass oval buckle (no corners to jab meself on). Chunky enough for carrying axes (naturally) knife and pouch - more "rigger" than "trouser" if that makes sense?

Happy to pay though mate - can't have you starving now can we :)

H

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Go for it then mate - holes down to 34" and up to bleeding massive - I dunno how big but "outside my coat big" :D . Maybe a sewn in loop or two to stop me end flapping :D

Charge me whatever - I know you price fairly

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
speak for yourself............

Oh - you are :D

Got loads more rhubarb when you want it mate (about 8lbs sat in the kitchen right now).

Also got some handmade maple syrup you might find a use for with the family ;)

sorry I missed yah last time - swing by again soon!

Red

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
More leather on the way and as soon as I have finished wrapping the knives which are waiting for sheathes - I'll make belts if anyone is interested.

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE