Cold Case - Who's had a go at this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
OK - must be a fox then - just not a twin attacking one maybe?

You got it, but it wasn't an adult.
I wondered if the date would help as June(ish) time is when the vixen dries up on the milk front and the cubs need to start preparing for the big bad world around then.
I'm presuming the cheeks would be a nice fleshy bit to get ones young teeth into. He was certainly having a right go.

fox.jpg

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
That is a great pic, not wholly concerned about you at all. Lannyman got fox in the first posts.

Cheers, I see them about 2 or 3 times a week in the daytime and in the evenings.
I was a bit concerned for them one night when I saw 2 big brocks patrolling around the area, I'm fairly sure they were trying to find the cubs to kill them.

Lanny did said it could be fox but changed his mind because the damage wasn't so great.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i would have thought it would have done more damage at the neck end there is some easy meat there to........

ps great pic, they are such a beautiful creature even if they eat all the pheasants....lol....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE