CIA World Factbook

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
tomtom said:
i like the way they compare the sizes of places to states in the us

............while the rest of the world is confined to a zipfile

there is something indicative about the idea

Tant

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Cheers Adi, should be a useful info for next years travels :biggthump

R-Bowskill

Forager
Sep 16, 2004
Norwich
Just remember that some of the information might be a little unreliable, after all they don't have the best track record on the quality of intelligence. If the directions say " turn left at the WMDs" you'd better know how to read a map.

Can't help wondering if there's a Mossad equivalent which should be even better. :naughty:

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
R-Bowskill said:
Just remember that some of the information might be a little unreliable, after all they don't have the best track record on the quality of intelligence. If the directions say " turn left at the WMDs" you'd better know how to read a map.

Can't help wondering if there's a Mossad equivalent which should be even better. :naughty:

Actually, the CIAs intelligence is impeccable, but it is offered when and how they are told to offer it and in what form. They are the eavesdropping liars club and fall guys/scapegoats for their bosses.

I'd be a bit uncomfortable downloading anything from their site. I mean, they are a spy organization after all and are not bound by ethics or laws of privacy, etc., especially now with Homeland Security becoming so powerful and intrusive in our citizens everyday lives.

woodrat

Forager
Dec 31, 2004
Oregon U.S.A.
don't you guys know that C.I.A. stands for, complete incompetence association. they havent been worth doodly since bill donavan and his group retired. they work stricky under the 4w system --- wrong answer, wrong question, wrong place, wrong time.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
RovingArcher said:
I mean, they are a spy organization after all and are not bound by ethics or laws of privacy.

Really? I was under the impression they were bound by even more openess laws than our "Intelligence" bods........but then sticking to that law.....that's another matter :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE